KOREAN COSMETIC BRAND - COSMETIC BRAND
KOREAN COSMETIC BRAND - DERMA WHITE POWDER MAKEUP - EYEBROW POWDER MAKEUP.
Korean Cosmetic Brand
- a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- Involving or relating to treatment intended to restore or improve a person's appearance
- serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Designed or serving to improve the appearance of the body, esp. the face
- Affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
- Of or relating to North or South Korea or its people or language
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding iron
- trade name: a name given to a product or service
- burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- Mark indelibly
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
Trying out Korean cosmetics for the first time.
These are from Korean drugstore cosmetics brand, etude house.
The PS store which just opened in Singapore a couple of days back was thronged with people.
Huroo Huroo Cosmetic
Got these huroo huroo e/s duo from my HK trip back in February. I think it's either a Korean or Taiwanese brand. Not available in the US.
seductive eye make up
make up to cover scar
african american makeup products
fashion make up looks
makeup for oval face
makeup store cosmetics
best makeup for blue eyes
great eye makeup tips